top of page
Search

New decisions have been made

The program that I got made and have been working with until now has become far too slow and inconvenient to use. I have hired someone on Fiverr to make new program for me, based on Python. Hopefully, it turns out to be well worth the money.


I have also decided that my field testing will be done in a dolphinarium, which will be proof of concept research only. Therefore, I have found many pictures of such places and related things so that I can make a list of necessary and important words to include in my language code structure. Currently, there are a lot of nouns that will probably, if not definitely never be used and I have already sorted 4000 out of the 5000 most commonly used english words, and I think it's time to get more relevant to the subject in question.

8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

First step completed

I've set up a simple website with relevant information for anyone who would like to know more about what I am doing. So far, nothing fancy.

Comments


bottom of page